Sunday, February 3, 2008

NY Giants Win Superbowl

My hometown NY Giants over coming speculation about the New England Patriots becoming the greatest NFL team in History. The Giants starting 0-2, had to overcome rumors all season, they rallied their next 6 wins in a row. Now, the crowning moment at the end of the season. Watching Bill Belicheck and Tom Brady walk away not champions for a 4th superbowl.

Music to my ears. My name is Barry, I am a die hard Giants fan. I support ourt troops. I am a former Blackwater contractor and did security work in Iraq for 4 years. Now, i am back at home and enjoying life. Looking for love in all the wrong places and taking each day at a time.

I am fascinated with politics and what goes on in Washington and always wanted to work with the United States Secret Service. I am going to go back to school, even at 28 years old and continue pursuing my dream that i set out to conquer years ago.

This is my blog, this is my story.

No comments: